Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Anne and I went

to Rickies for brunch. It's a nice place on the corner of 101st and 102nd Ave in City Centre mall west. Before that though I went to get my Warhammer 40k Space Marines omnibus book at Coles and I got our table while Anne was shopping at Shoppers drug Mart. We had a great brunch. Then into the Dollarama and I bought some headphones for under $5. Anne needed to go to "No Frills" on the South side so we parted was at Churchill station. I caught my train back to Clareview and thought maybe I could get a micro usb cable at Xs Cargo. No such luck but I bought a pair of computer speakers for under $10 bucks. Future shop (Still in Clareview) didn't have the usb cable I wanted but they had the Ntendo DS Xl in silver, and since it came with a game and I've been wanting a hand held game console for awhile, I broke down and bought one. I'll be making payments on it but that's ok. Anyway, that's about all for now.     

No comments:

Post a Comment