Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I tweeked this blog here

a few days ago. The big changes were mostly cosmetic. The header was changed and so were the pages. Where it read My favorite Topics, is now Topics. Gallery is now Flikr photo stream and I took out "On politics." I'm not big on politics anyway and where it read Conventions, etc is now just SFF Cons. I also put a bit of a disclaimer in my header about grammar and spelling. Hopefully its just cleaned up a little. 

The new project is very interesting and it gives me hours from 2-9 and we're braking an extra 15min early, which is nice. 

At Audrey's the other day I checked on my western novels book order. I ordered the first 5 in William Johnstone's Eagle series.
 

Apparently the whole series is available so I got the 1st out of 5 and the others are on their way. Good stuff.

I've been playing with my new gaming device I got Sunday afternoon: My new Nintendo 3ds. Since it came with a game, I have yet to buy a new game. They're about $40 each at Future shop. I want to get the latest Zelda and the Lego games. I can also get them used as well.

I'm off to attend a Masonic funeral tomorrow. I've got some speaking parts in front of strangers in a setting I'm not at all comfortable with. At least the speaking parts can be read, so that's a good thing. There's also a turkey supper latter. I might not attend this part. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment