Saturday, May 24, 2014

I have 2 days off

and having a good time. I'll be following the results of the Chicago/Kings game though out the evening.

Last night at lodge was interesting. I was there early setting up with our custodian. We had guys showing up I haven't seen in a long time. Only 1 showed up from the questionnaire which isn't a good indication that just 1 night could tell. I had new guys filling positions at 3 stations because people said they couldn't do a Friday night.The good news is I might have most of my officers lined up for next year already. Some of the guys said they'd take positions for next year and that's promising.I'd like to find a successor but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

I'm kind with my old employer. Right now I'm 8:30-4pm and 8:30-noon Fridays. 32.5 hours, with a bit more money then the market research (mr) job would pay. They say it's $$$/hour but they don't cover the vacation pay. My telemarketing job (tm) pays right up to that amount. In other words it's not $$.55/hour it's the full amount rounded up. My first week last week, wasn't very good.The boss is going to try me out one more day then I work residential This could end up being a Saturday/Thursday, 28 hours/week type situation. I'd rather work 32.5 then 28. Before I got hired on I was doing market research (mr) and getting my pay deposited into my account directly. Not the case here in my tm job. My tm job shuts down Friday at noon and even though for now I'm doing business 8:30-4pm next week after Monday I'm 4-9 but that could change. I prefer business (advertising) we got some good projects. The boss has the cheque for us at noon, every Friday then it's off for downtown to cash my cheque and I can go over to Audrey's from there etc. Since I've got about 2 years before I retire, I could actually see myself in this situation until then

Photo: Laugh Of The Day!  - Like And Share A Million Times!.

First thing I need to get is a new pc. I'm looking at a couple pc's but they wont be laptops. At least not in my budget. Preferably I'd like a AMD because of higher cpu speeds. The problem I'm having is even though I get paid on a steady basis and its year round I'm not getting the hours I used to get before 2013. I'm considering making payments on the pc. I'll pay half on cash half on plastic and looking at the end of July before I can even get the pc. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment