Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Just a quick note of sorts this

morning. Another nice looking day.

I'm feeling another solid day ahead. Though I feel I'm on a week-by-week basis with the 2nd job. I'm considering 3 days here 2 days at the other place. If history is any indication of my market research job project/work wise, the place dries up in the summer. This job is ongoing but it's your only as good as your last day kind of thing. I keep thinking I have 2 more years of this before I'm on full pension. When I'm at that stage then the research job looks pretty good. Next Friday I'm taking a bunch of paper work to Service Canada to ask about a ei claim. If I can get on one I'll use it to find a job with steady hours and less stress. 

I've got a very important meeting Friday night. It's another one of those lodge meetings outside the realm of our normal Thursday night. What's good about a Friday night lodge is the sleep in Saturday morning.

My morning commute for now consists of getting that bus out here to Clareview station and off at Belvedere and walk to work from there. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment