Saturday, August 23, 2014

My driver is picking me up

this morning about 8:40am as it's just the 2 of us on our way into McDonald's and then into the office. The other lady wont be with us this morning. Tomorrow I'm up at 10 am and out the door by 11am for 12-8pm. Sunday is going to be a long day. Monday is only 4 hours. 

Weather wise we're at +5 this morning. Expecting +18 under mostly sunny skies. Great day for a cfl Eskimo football game. Weather should be good.

I was thinking about heading out to Memory Express (West) today after work but I think I'm going to wait until next Saturday and get the cpu/motherboard in one go. Next weekend is the long weekend and I might not have a job to go out to next weekend anyway, except my market research job. So next Saturday could be my best opportunity to go out there on the short bus from Northgate. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment