Saturday, August 2, 2014

Anne and I both have 3 days off

together. She wants to go out for Pizza on the South side this afternoon where I'd rather just stay home. Last time we were out anywhere was I think in April. Our only day for this is today because as far as I know the LRT is shut down Sunday and Monday and its going to be a hot one today but I had a good 9 hours sleep, so lets go. 

Its not like I don't want a image for the new book I'm reading but Google wont let me. I can't even add a gadget today. I think they are doing maintenance but keeping running lights on. That's why I'm even able to post today but yes I finished reading "The Flight of the Eisenstein." Now I'm reading book 5 of the Horus Heresy series: "Fulgrum." I hope to have it read by the end of the labour day weekend, so hopefully Google will have their issues resolved this weekend and I can get my new read graphic up.

My wife says I got a call from the other job something about forms. I called the other office and my security clearance came through ok. I don't know when we start but my current job my 3-9 is my bread and butter job. The part time one is something for weekend pocket money, and music production gear since I don't want to give up either job. I would have been working this weekend but I failed to put in my availability. I need to go in for Tuesday to fill out the forms for Victoria. The part time job is basically Saturday afternoons from 3-6 and Sunday 12-8. Until I get funds saved for my iMac I'm including Monday nights in there as well. Anyway, that's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment