Friday, August 1, 2014

I might not get

paid for the long weekend because I haven't worked the 30 shifts yet  to qualify but I'm ok with that. I get 3 days off, to sleep in and relax and that's just as important to me. 

On my $2 CFL proline ticket my first game was Winnipeg at Hamilton. Winnipeg to win. They were ahead up until the half. Then T-cats came out of nowhere half an hour before home time late in the 4th and the game had 30 seconds on the clock. When I got home the finale was Winnipeg 27/26. They won alright, but it was a proline tie and I needed the Bombers to have 3 more points then that. A field goal would have done it to keep my ticket alive. In other words they won I lost. With 2 games on for tonight  and one on Saturday I might just get another ticket  There's a little snack bar at the Northgate ETS station but I didn't see any lottery stand. My only chance to get another ticket is at Clareview. 

I had a decent sleep this morning though. No sugar crash episodes as in yesterday.  I've got about an hour before I head out for the day.  

I'm still getting used to my new commute. It's a bus to Northgate about a half hour wait and then the #137 into work. It's a lot better then bus to Clareview, train to Campus, wait bus to wem wait and bus to work. As for this morning,m its time to check my email and then get ready to head head out on the day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment