Monday, August 18, 2014

Last night Anne and I went to the

Horseshoe lounge just over here on 58th street and 137th Ave. It's just a little bar behind KFC there. Its been around for years. We checked it because they had WWE's Summer slam on pay per view. They charge $10/person but they couldn't get the sound working. My mood changed for the better as I was getting into the show. I was in a bad mood mainly because of the heat and I hadn't eaten and the heat of the day. We ordered pizza and pop but enjoyed the show anyway. They finally got the sound on about about 70% into the broadcast. They didn't charge for the show, which was a nice gesture. They had about 50 people. It's actually a nice little bar. The bus isn't that far away to take me home on a Saturday afternoon. I'm glad I went after all and I'll be back next pay per view. 

This weekend was kind of a good news bad news type weekend. Saturday morning the boss wants me in for a meeting. He gave me a 2 week notice to pick it up. It's telemarketing, what can I say? The other thing is I won on 3 of my cfl proline games. It's about enough to by a case of beer but at least I'm winning.

I'm looking at getting into the eBook reader business. After doing a bit of research I'm warming up to the 6" Kobo Aura. I'm using it for Warhammer 40k short stories and ebooks. Stuff I can't get at Audrey's. 

Tonight is Monday night Raw on the aftermath of last nights show. Looking forward to it. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment