Tuesday, August 12, 2014

We are in the middle of another heat wave

this week, with +29, +30's all over the place and it brings out the skeeters. 

I was in good spirits about 1:30pm heading towards Clareview station. I got to my Doctors office about 2pm but apparently my appointment was for 3:30pm. Uh-oh. It was very warm about +30 so I went to my barber only his shop was closed. No note or anything. Ok. I went over to my part time job's office and put in my availability. I've got Saturday 3-6, Sunday off because of the birthday outing Anne has planned for me then I'm back at it Monday for 4 hours. Normally it's supposed to be Saturday and Sunday but I've got  Monday's as I'm trying to save up for the computer. Once I've got that, I'll go back to just Saturdays and Sundays. After that I went over to Audrey's and picked up my Warhammer 40K "Hunter's moon" cd, since I didn't get the haircut. Then to the Doctor's office building and I got a little ice cream treat. I had about a 40 minute wait. The main attraction for my appointment was to check my blood pressure and it was 132/70 something much to the Doctors surprise. I took the train home and had a bit of supper and watched a great Monday night Raw.

While I never was a fan of Robbin Williams and only remember him vaguely in Mork and Mindy, I was aware of some of his work. He was the same age as me. We lost 2 Hollywood stars this summer: James Garner and Robbin Williams.  

That was my day off yesterday. I've got a 10 hour day tomorrow but only 5.5 hours is work. I get the bus about 12:30pm and I have about a half hour wait from 1-1:30pm and about a 40 minute bus ride and a half hour wait on the job site. It's just that the job is across town for me. It's a long day. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment