Friday, August 22, 2014

The world owes me absolutely

nothing. That's my family, my wife, my colleagues my lodge etc. I'm fortunate to have Facebook that lets me connect to my family. They have busy lives. We all do. I love my brothers and sister. We might not be able to face to face with each other but they are always in my heart and prayers. I always think of them in a positive way. I don't expect anything from anyone, anymore then they expect from me, which is why I removed when my birthday date on Facebook sometime ago. Last thing I want is all my friends and brothers and sister is to acknowledge my birthday every year. It means I have to reciprocate. When I'm on their Facebook page I try to send birthday greetings etc. One of my brothers has been dead for sometime and one of my brothers doesn't use social media, my sister barely. That just leaves Jeff and me. 

Moving forward. I caught my #137 bus at Northgate to specifically get out at 170 and 107 street for lunch at Harvey's. I had a double bacon and cheese burger combo. It was ok. I walked to work from there. 

My shift yesterday wasn't the greatest. I have 7 days left. By this time next Friday I'll have a better idea if next Saturday is my last day or do I continue with this job. If not, at least I have my market research job and I'm in all day this coming up Sunday and Monday night. The idea was to work my day job 3-9 Tuesday-Friday and Saturday 9:30-1:30 and bus it from wem downtown work 3 hours Saturday and work all day Sunday and Monday night. That didn't materialize until this weekend. Except Saturday. If the 3-9 job doesn't work out, then at least I have the other job 5-9 Tuesday-Friday, Saturday afternoon 2-6 and all day Sunday and Monday off. That's 55 hours in a 2 week period. Good enough and I wont have to travel so much to the West end. Either way I'm ok with it 3-9 or 5-9. West end or downtown. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment