Thursday, August 6, 2015

At the moment our overnight low

is 7 degrees. That's as cold as its going to get today but it also makes it good for sleeping and I'm wiped out not having slept much over night last night. View image on Twitter

Anne's nephew Steven and his family came to visit my wife from Moose Jaw. Nice family, Steve and his wife, their teenage daughter and family friend arrived about 4:30pm. I never met them before. Steve works for a railway company and his wife works at Sask tell. Their daughter is into show horses. It was mostly talking about Anne's side of the family. They were more interested about Anne then me and catching up. Its all good. Anne made us a great roast beef dinner, which was well received by all. They stayed for a little over two hours. I'm glad they paid us a visit, nice people.

This morning I'm up at 8:30 to call in and cancel the x-ray I forgot. I had to fast and having Anne's company over put that on the back burner. Then I can go back to bed. I'm hoping after Anne leaves for work I can call about my school transcripts and get that ball rolling before the Esks/Lions game. No calls in yet from the job front but I'm going in tomorrow anyway to pick up my cheque. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment