Sunday, August 9, 2015

Since January of this year

I've had 2 colds and I've got something that just activated over night Friday. If this gets developed then this will make 3 for the year. Ordinarily I just get 1 cold a year. The blood test I took a few weeks ago yield up nothing. I'm at a loss here for an explanation as to why I've got 3 colds.

This week's forecast is in the 30's. It's not official or anything as far as I know but I'd say we're in a drought here in Alberta. Especially if farmers have to get hay from other provinces. Here in Edmonton, we've had under 40mm of rain since July 1st. Hopefully we'll get some rain soon.  

Update: I had a decent sleep overnight and I'm feeling better. Still having episodes of phlegm through out the night. My scratchy throat is less scratchy and I'm about to have my first coffee for the day on this. The downside is my voice is rough and hoarse. Other wise, no worse for wear. 

My 10 year old Xp computer as pictured here life cycle is almost at an end. I'm looking at a refurbished system for about $200. It's an Intel pc with 4Gb and whopping 160Gb!
View image on Twitter 
  Friday I walked into the office and the super said the boss has the cheques. They had a small crew doing clean up The boss said if I call Wednesday he'll know with more surety what the week of the 18th will be like. August usually slows down. They will be back in September with more frequency. 

Since last Thursday I've been I've watching a lot of CFL football. Three games so far and one more today. I also watched Smackdown (wrestling) I've been watching a lot of sports over the last 3 days. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment