Sunday, August 16, 2015

No rain yesterday and its a lot cooler out there

now 8 degrees. We're supposed to get a high temperature of 18 today. So with a temperature like 8 makes it nice for sleeping.

Not much going on for today. I'm trying to finish "Tales of Heresy" book 10/30 in the Horus Heresy series, and then go back to read book 6 in the series. I got influenced by spoilers and I'm not going to let get to me again. I'm going to finish that book if it takes me the rest of the year. Normally I find series books boring because they are almost written by the same author. With the Horus Heresy series almost every book is written by a different author which keeps the series fresh.

I was about to get into some good CFL action with a double header. Game #1 was the BC Lions/Hamilton game. In the first quarter it was BC 0 Hamilton 21. I was waiting for something BC's way to happen but it didn't until way later  in the game. BC 22 Hamilton 52! Boring. Then there was the Ottawa/Calgary game. I thought this one should be a lot better. That game ended up 3-48, even worse. Ottawa didn't show up! I really hate games like that. Even when my team has a commanding lead. Makes for a boring game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment