Sunday, August 23, 2015

Its been over a month now

since I had any meaningful work. Thirty eight days exactly. I had 1 shift July 24th and even if I didn't have the lodge bbq all I would have got out of that last project would have been about 2 days. I'll be putting more resumes for other part time work. The idea is for 3 and 3 days. 

Last nights Stamps Riders game was close but not the outcome I was hoping for: 34-31. The Riders had a costly penalty and too many turnovers. Now the Stamps are first place in the West. Its Redblacks/Argo's at about 1pm today. So, that was week 9 in the cfl.  

With my new yahoo email account I was able to have installed a feature on my iPod touch absent since I got the iPod: A new Flikr account. Now, I can upload photo's and video's directly from my iPod to my Flikr account. Of course I need a wifi connection but there's no shortage of those around on my commute, so I'm happy about that.   

Anne wants to take me out for Sunday brunch today over here at Humpty's. We really can't afford it. We haven't been there in years. I'd rather have brunch here because if we got out time wise could compromise my Summer slam. We have a Cora across the street but it hasn't had great reviews. Hopefully Anne will change her mind because of Summer slam. I'm going to let her sleep in as much as possible. The longer I let her sleep, the "its too late to go" she'll say. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment