Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tomorrow morning about

9:30 I'm on the road to my pcn and then to my place of employment to confirm any work for next week. While there I'll check my availability for this month and fill out a calendar for September. While downtown I'll pop into the 109th and Jasper employment agency to see about taking a possible course this fall. Other then that, not a lot going on this week. Also Thursday night while I'm at home I can watch the Esks/Al's game. That's the highlight of my week. 

There's been no word so far as to when and if our 15 month delayed Metro LRT line will open. There was supposed to be a audit report August 1st. Monday the Mayor said "Eventually." Huh? Apparently there is something about this August 17 so maybe we'll know what to expect from there. That's not a opening date. The City is still testing cars on the Metro line. The city is also hard at work on the early stages of the Valley line with building demolition at key areas along its route. By this time next year, Valley line lrt construction will be well under way. 

Anne's working this evening. We've had to put up with each other and the heat for the last 3 days. I'll be glad to get back to work because being held in limbo like this isn't doing any good for my self esteem. If the office calls me today, great I'm there. This is why I'm looking forward to pension folks. I'll  be out of the rat race. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment