Sunday, August 2, 2015

My 2 minute iPod video with my

iPod I made Saturday night wasn't to badly handled. I even "synched" some of my own "music" to it. I just need to mix the audio better in Cubase. it could use some normalizing and some, and some compression. Also it could use some text. I'll be working on another video this weekend with different music. The iMovie format isn't bad and does the job but if I was going to do this more professionally, it would be with something like a Nikon d5100 on a tripod mount or take some gear and record it over in the sound booth. You can listen to it here.

The Stamps won on home turf 25-22. That last play the Al's had and they fumbled the ball. From the highlights the game was a good one. Thursday we're in BC and that's going to be a good one. 

Even though I'm more or less caught up with all 4 novels (I  haven't got the 5th one yet). I was over joyed to read in i09 that Ian McShane (sorry i couldn't resist) is getting a bit of love as a character in the "Game of thrones." I read one of the books and I found that I got a good idea how the series is going to play out. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment