Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Internet settings

put up this fire wall by proxy earlier. A quick call to tech support and everything works great. Because of the recent Windows 10 release I won't be able to have something else done with my laptop but I'm off Monday. 

Tonight I'm following the Al's/Stamps game later. If the Al's defeat the Stamps then that puts the Stamps 1 less loss in te West win loss column. Al's are 0-17 in the lead right now in the 1ts Q. Since our Esks are on the road next week Lets go Al's, for obvious reasons! 

I'm usually at work on a Thursday night to catch Smackdown. It's on again Saturday at 1pm-3pm. So, I'm going to have Anne use our pvr to record it so I can watch it after I come home on a Saturday evening after work. I can watch 1 half Saturday and the other half Sunday while we're having our late brunch. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment