Friday, July 31, 2015

I've got another day off

today as I need to go downtown to do some personal business and then to get a couple of beer for the weekend. I've got some other business to take care of at home its over the phone stuff.

Hard to believe it was 28 days ago today in 1987 that we here in Edmonton experienced Black Friday. It was a massive tornado that caused the deaths of 28 people. When it touched down about 3pm I was working downtown at the Army & Navy just where the Ultima highrise is being built. I was 34 years old at the time.  

One of my favorite YouTube channels is sillySUPERPOP It's all things WWE wrestling. Mostly action figures and he uses some colorful expletive language. Very entertaining comedy. Even if your not a wrestling fan, its hilarious stuff

There's so many but one of my favorite comic books has always been the Fantastic four. I'm very happy that Marvel Studios is releasing a reboot. I'm very happy that another 
 Fantastic Four 2015 poster.jpg
movie is coming out. My favorite artists drawing the Fantastic Four. His attention to detail always amazed me. Every time I think of the Fantastic Four I think of George Perez. He has a Facebook page as well.                                                 

Other then that, tonight its Riders visiting Esks at Commonwealth. I'm looking forward to this one. Eventually the Riders have got to win one and I think our luck has run out. We don't fare to well when "Rider nation" comes to town but we're just as banged up as they are. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment