Thursday, July 2, 2015

Canada day 2015 was relaxing

as I spent it at home mostly watching Free Agent Frenzy and on YouTube going over various music hardware and browsing over my YouTube subscriptions and answering email, that sort of thing. It was a beautiful day.

Two things I'm worried over. Firstly because my 3 month probation period on the job has expired. I'm wondering if I have a schedule next week and I won't know that until Friday. The boss said Tuesday night from the office (at another location in the city) he'll get me a TD1 form and my deductions will be on the next pay period. The other item that is nagging at me now that my name is officially on the lease here, will a rent increase be next? Our rent for a 2 bedroom is the lowest in the premises where we live. That'd be a $400 increase from where we are now. it means we'd have to look at moving. They'd give us at least a 3 month notice. 

I appreciated having the day off for Canada Day. This time last year I was just starting my fill in summer job at Direct Buy. This morning I'm out of bed early as I need to be on the road at about 9am for my pcn 10:15 appointment at Northgate as it's going to be a hot one tonight. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment