Saturday, July 18, 2015

I've used iMovie on my iPod Touch a couple of times but I didn't know

it processes video as well taken from the iPod Touch's camera. I find this very cool. iMovie can also take the audio and sync it right within the application. I even posted a short video and posted a bass line off from my computer. iMovie has 3 modes: Video, Projects and Theatre. I haven't figured out how to use custom video as a trailer template yet though. 

I was watching the Esks/Ottawa cfl game last night and most of the game was played in the teaming rain. It was a low scoring game up until the start of the 3rd quarter. Lots of intercepts and turnovers on both sides. Esks won 23-12. Matt Nichols almost got injured! That's all we need.  

Admittedly yes I've played "Warcraft" but I never got into the game when it first came out for more then a week or so. I have some of the books as well here on my shelf. "Wizards & Warriors" was my first computer game and the first game I played on the computer. This would have been November 1987. In the 1990's I had a Sega Genesis and played Phantasy Star and I also had a Super Ntendo s well and played a lot of Mario. I even had a go at "Everquest" for a bit and "Finale Fantasy,""Elder Scrolls" and "Zelda" on the Xbox 360 but got burnt out playing these games and our Xbox 360 wouldn't work for us after only a year of owning it. They did something to their market place and shut us out from using the system. So now when I learned on i09 of a Warcraft movie almost completed for June 2016, my Spider senses spiked. Now, I don't know if I'll go out of my way and see Warcraft in the theatre but sure, I might order it via video on demand. I'm sure there's going to be a soundtrack and more books and even a Lego tie in. I'm not big on gaming these days after that incident with my Xbox 360 in 2008. My iPod Touch is just made for gaming but these games are kind of lame. I've got other things to do besides gaming even though I almost bought a Nintendo Dx last year. However I could see myself getting into playing Warcraft and games like Call of Duty. A nice balance of music and gaming is somewhat appealing. I'm not sure if I want to spend $400 on a Xbox only to find their games not backwards compatible with previous consoles like the Play Station 4 >3. If I ever decide to buy it would be a Xbox One.

Tonight's 6/49 draw is a nice $38M. Wow. The office didn't play because nobody other then the boss was at work, yesterday as far as I know. We didn't have the office pool going. Still for $38M, that's pretty good.

After Anne heads out for work, I'm off to Red Robin across the street for a burger and a beer. I'm going to lobby for for some "cheese doodles" to munch on for WWE's "Battleground" on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this pay per view. A nice brunch and a good time. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment