Wednesday, July 22, 2015

About the only exciting thing I did Tuesday was

to go get my blood test. I've had 5 days off and I'm eager to get back to work as soon as the new project is underway. When I'm on full pension and if my health dictates, I'm going to try and work the last week of the month and the rest of the week go to lodge, if I want. That's if Anne and I are still in business. The next 2 years are going to be hard on us.

Not that I would ever do it and I can't speak for anyone else but I'm sure lots of people cheat on their significant other. I think this happens more with people when the marry young in life as opposed to people that marry late. I've often thought about it when my wife and I are fighting but I don't think I could actually go through with it. I've had opportunity. Ashley Madison is a popular website that is just for people that want to cheat. Not that such a website surprises me. Most likely its like "dating sites." Women sign up for free men pay type thing. I'd say 80% of the sites customers are men the rest women. "The impact team" is a hacker group that broke into the site and stole a lot of personal information and threatened to publish it if the Canadian website isn't shut down. They claimed that the site told its customers that for a $20 fee customer profile would be deleted but apparently there was no such option in the first place. 

Some good news for me yesterday. Anne had a piece of  mail in her purse from Alberta Monitoring for health program has been extended until October 15 for those that don't qualify to get alternative health benefits. I'm going to ask more about this today and hopefully stock up on test strips while I can. I might even be able to get some insulin because I might not qualify for alternative plan benefits. Anne is leaving out of  here early for work. It will buy me some time. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment