Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Having 3 days off goes by in a hurry


but I'll be glad to get back in the thick of things today. If Anne and I can keep the status quo going for the next 2 years and I get full pension, I'll work 3 days week. A lot can happen in 2 years.

This week I need to get to the lab and I'll probably do that Wednesday to get some blood work done. I'll also need to see if I can arrange a ride to Kelly's meeting at his place Sunday afternoon. Other then that not a lot is going on in my life. I'm not sure what my week is going to look like work wise. I'm in today from 4:30-8:30pm. Hopefully I'll get those  hours or 4-9:30 for the rest of the week.


View image on TwitterWe've been having a lot of smoke from fires in the region. This is nothing new this time of year but it does make news. It's been so smokey in Vancouver from news footage it like Beijing smog. The forecast over the next few days are calling for +28's and temps in the +30's over the next 5 days or so. There are a lot of forest fires causing bad air quality in Saskatchewan and up North of us. So its going to be a hot couple of days. Monday we got to a +2 and I felt it cold in here. We face a shaded parkway area and the morning Sun is gone by 10am this time of year. The temperature in the graphic above is perfect for sleeping over night. Wednesday night is when it gets uncomfortable. Most likely by the weekend were going to get  a sever Summer thunderstorm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment