Friday, July 17, 2015

It's our exhibition time


K Days logo.pnghere in Edmonton. It used to be called Klondike days, or just K days. A few years ago the city of Edmonton (coe) re branded K days calling it "Capital Ex


for exhibition. I didn't mind Capital Ex as in Edmonton's exhibition. K -days is even worse because it doesn't signify anything. The K in K day's looks like it belongs on a breakfast cereal box. The K day's parade is on at 10am this morning. I hope to be fast asleep. 

Earlier I was looking at bluetooth speakers for my jams but they aren't necessary. I like the Bose mini bluetooth because it has a better sound. At 50 watts, that's pretty good. I can pick up a headphone jack splitter and I'm ready to go. I'm considering the Korg Volca sampler, Beats and the Monotron hand held synth on a account. What I'd really like to get is Roland's System 1m modular synth:. 
Image result for roland system 1m

 Not much on my plate for today other then making a phone call and watching the Esks/Red blacks game. We're getting some badly needed overnight rain, which is nice. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment