Friday, July 10, 2015

This heat has been taxing my

patience as of late causing friction in the family. I just need to find calm and be steady. Right now I've got a nice cool breeze coming in through my window, which almost gives the impression of a fan.

Lets see, so far for movies this summer, there's been a Mad Max reboot, a Mission Impossible, Avengers, Terminator and now a new Ant Man movie. The only one that has any appeal for me is the Mission Impossible movie and I might go see it in the fall at the dollar theatre. I heard that the next Star Wars movie "Rogue one" would be December 16th 2016. That's 8 months away from their historical original May openings. Initially I was concerned because Disney was involved that this new trilogy would be a dumb down version for kids. Disney does not just do kid movies anymore. They did "Tron," "The Game plan," "Pirates of the Caribbean" and others. From the Star Wars trailer released in April, this new movie, looks to be a little on the "darker side" from what I've seen of the trailer. I'm not going to go out of my way to see this Star Wars movie, but I want to see it in the theatre for sure. I hadn't heard anything Star Trek yet. Apparently James Bond Spectre will also be out next year as well. Anne and I see about 1 movie/year on the big screen.

Since Anne and I were fighting a bit last night over that ei cheque that was supposed to come in but didn't, I never had a chance to get at that Heineken in the fridge. I'll have it Saturday night. If its still there. I tried calling ei just now but I my wait time was 45 minutes. Our cordless phone would have timed out by then. I was going to do this earlier but I didn't sleep well over night. 

I called one of my lodge colleagues a few minutes ago to arrange a pick up ride at Southgate this Sunday. We're holding a planning meeting near Stony Plain at 12:30pm at the Lodge masters residence. Its a good way to spend a summer Sunday afternoon. I'm off work at 8:30 tonight and it kind of reminds me the old Xentel always off at 8:30 Friday nights. I'll do my banking after work and come home. I hope to get a full 7.5 hours for tomorrow since I missed last Saturday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment