Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monday morning Anne took our cat Skippy to get fixed up

and to get her needles. So at least that's taken care of. Now we just got to watch her stop licking her sutures in case she gets a infection.

Our lodge planning meeting Sunday went well. I got out of going to Fort Edmonton park next Thursday. Somebody covered for me. Also, I got out of the IPM chair and I took the Junior Steward chair for next year. We hadn't had any stewards in a long time. If we needed any, we'd just delegate them. Also, I got my apron and case back, so that was a very productive way to spend a Sunday afternoon. 

Work is going fine. We might have the new project sometime next week. I might have a few days off work though until then. I'll need to activate my ei though and I'll be doing that when I get up out of bed in the morning. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment