Sunday, July 26, 2015

I hope I have another 2 days off but not much more

then that. Its nice having time off and all but it is summer. Anne's making me a nice rack of ribs for my dinner while watching Monday night Raw tomorrow. 

Our JW picked me up at my place about noon yesterday and we needed a few things from the lodge before we got underway to the Shrine club. We had a small contingent at our annual lodge bbq. There was wedding reception underway next door. I helped our JW set things up played a few games of crib waiting for people to arrive. I think there was about 12-14. It was a small crowd. It rained right after the food was grilled. Perfect timing and

View image on Twitter down beside Dan standing packed up. After this photo was taken we watched a bit of the 3rd Q but figured it was all over from there so we cleaned, packed and locked up and got underway. I got a box of goodies left over and a ride home. I spent $5 for the beer and had a good time.After Anne leaves out for her usual Sunday shopping outing before brunch, while I have a moment to myself, I'm calling Dave to have a chat with him and see how he's doing. Play catchup type thing. Looking forward to that. Other then that its going to be relaxing Sunday today. Anyway, that's about all for now. 
It rained for a solid 2 hours. I had a couple of burgers, and socialized over a Sleemans beer while watching the Esks smoke the Bombers 32-3 by the time the 3rd quarter was  almost over most of the folks left. That's me sitting  

No comments:

Post a Comment