Sunday, July 19, 2015

I had a easy relaxing Saturday

and the best part about it was I got up at noon and I spent no money. Any day without spending money is a good day. 

Yesterday was the first day of "Slide the City."

The 305-metre course runs down Grierson Hill, just above the river valley. Underneath the slide is a inch-thick piece of foam that cushions the ride.
 
The 305-metre course runs down Grierson Hill, just above the river valley. Underneath the slide is a inch-thick piece of foam that cushions the ride. More than 7,000 people bought tickets. The tickets ranged from $15-$55 for a day pass. Day two ends today. Not my bag. Photo above from the Edmonton Journal.

About time! Apple is releasing another iPod Touch device. It's supposed to be a lot fast and the camera is better as well. There is also a 128Gb version at $500. I can see getting the new version. I was never that impressed with the 5 megapixle camera of the 5th gen iPod. Now that the 6th Gen will have a 8 megapixle camera the upcoming iPod now makes it on par with the iPhone using the same architecture. I like the different colors as well and its nice to see that Apple is not giving up on the iPod Touch. I like Apple's new music service and at $10/month, it might be worth my while to subscribe to this, but we'll see.

Last night I had a great time watching the Winnipeg/Calgary CFL football game. The Bombers had that game as their last play with half a minute on the clock was a interception! its almost as if their QB had telegraphed the ball right into their hands.

Not much going on today. No meetings to go to, nothing going on other then WWE's "Battleground." Anne was trying to get me interested in attending the "Summer slam" tour here in Edmonton this September but it's not televised and its not the same thing.meanwhile I'm enjoying my time off work but if I don't hear anything by Tuesday I'll be calling the office to see what's going on. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment