Thursday, July 30, 2015

Having all kinds of

"fun" trying to get a short Maschine audio clip to sync with Cam Studio. Making some progress with Cam studio though. I'm missing a few components to have audio sync with video.

This weekend is Heritage day long weekend here in Alberta. Every Province calls it something else but here in Edmonton its just called Heritage days held at Hawrelak park over the last 40 years. Anne and I went together a few years back but there were few places to sit down. Another 5 pavilions will be added this year. So with having what looks like another 5 more days off I'm getting spoiled I worked 1 day in the last 15. Add to all of that, there's a out of market CFL game on tonight and I'm considering a trip across the street to have a beer and watch some of it on the big screens. Friday is the Riders/Eskimos and that's going to be one I'm looking forward to. What I like about Heritage days from a community point of view is that this is one of the largest drives for the food bank, which keeps them going until winter.

With no work over the next 5 days, I hope I get something soon. This coming up pay cheque will only net me about $50. I'd be in real trouble if it wasn't for me ei. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment