Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weather wise its much cooler

now then it was this time last night. I was breaking a sweat this time last night. Next week the forecast is calling for 25-27's that type of thing. Usually about this time of year we get a big storm like the storm that had my place of employment power shut down and sent us home half an hour early. We haven't had anything like that yet. I'm just grateful we don't have the weather complications they have in California.

Its 2am on a August Wednesday and I'm off work this week week eating left over pizza, yeesh:

 View image on Twitter


I decided to call into the office about 1pm yesterday and I get a click/click type of a response on the other end. On and off type thing. What the? I think the boss was in a conference call and didn't want to be disturbed, which is why I didn't bother to call back later that afternoon. They'll call me if they have something. Or Friday I'll get called into the office picking up my cheque, "As of today how long have you been with us James?" Type thing. It all stems down to no deductions as being my first clue.

Yesterday a call came in from Anne's nephew and he said he is coming to the city from Saskatchewan. The family wants to take the kids to West Edmonton Mall. Anne's out buying roast dinner, treats and snacks, cleaning up around here. Yeesh.

 View image on Twitter

I tried configuring my Samsung wifi camera to take video and disable the on board mic. That didn't work too well and the camera can only take .30 seconds of video. I recall St.Joe from Sounds and Gear reviewing the Zoom Q4 video camera. I'm reviewing this on YouTube. St. Joe did a great re view and Long has this going for $375. I'm sure I can take more then .30 seconds of video. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment