Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sparky must have been

given a notice by the rm because we have yet to hear from him all night. Keep fingers crossed. Or else he's just resting up for round two coming later this morning. 

I've had 1 shift worth of work since July 15th. If I don't hear any update today, my next opportunity will be this Friday when I pick up my cheque. If I still get no update I'll be doing a soft job search. What concerns me is they are not taking deductions from my cheque as its been a month after their mandatory 3 month new hire probation policy. This tells me a couple of things. They are going to call me into the office and fire me on Friday. Or they don't have any work for the balance of the summer. "We'll call you if we have anything." And they will. Or I could be told the super will call me Saturday for something coming up next Monday. If I'm looking at the 3rd option, then fine I can live with that and ride ei out for another 2 weeks after this one. I can ride this out until about my birthday August 21st. (I'll be 63) After that I'll be in full job search mode. I don't want to give up on this job. I just need 3 days at something else and 3 days at this job until I get full pension.

If I have this week off, I'm going to book some studio time at the sound booth. I'm thinking of booking for a 2 hour morning slot. This way I can shoot the video there in a clean environment. Its a good time because I have the bus pass. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment