Thursday, March 17, 2016

My wife should have had her week off this week

then last week as this is her birthday week yesterday. She bought us Maximus pizza, which I paid for at the door from cash she left before she went to work.

I've changed this blob post title colour to indicate Saint Patrick's day. I'll reset it back tomorrow. I wish there was an easy way edit this just for one day without having to go into any complex css code. 
  
I left for work at my usual time and caught the bus to Clareview. I had a quiet trip to Central and upstairs/street level. I caught the #3 bus to work. I made good timing and had a good shift. I got home and went to visit my friend down the hall and asked her about her laptop. She mentioned that she doesn't use it all that much but she said she uses it for important things. Ok, no big deal. Anne came  in and she said because she got some birthday money from her sister, I could keep my new toy:



Anne picked up the new Ntendo 3ds xl at Eb games (Games stop) for me Monday night. The Hyrule edition. She also bought me the accompanying charger as well. the reason why it took me an extra day to open it because she didn't know if her other sister would be sending her any birthday money. I don't have any games for it yet except for the AR cards. I want to get the Korg Ntendo ds-12 music app but that's next month and I have a bunch of books that are coming. 

Anne suggested that because I've been going strong for 7 days I deserve a unscheduled day off. I'll call in later today. Having the day off will allow me to play around more with my new toy. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment