Monday, March 28, 2016

I didn't get much reading done

this weekend. My goal for the novel I'm reading was to have it read this month. Just too many things got in the way. I hope to have it read in April.

Our dinner outing was nice. We took the #11 72nd street by Londonderry junior HS and walked towards our destination: Capital Pizza.
 
From the photo I took Anne is waiting for me in the bus shelter up ahead, about in the 11pm position if this photo was a clock. The little hand would be at about the 11pm position. Ann popped into Giant Tiger (the yellow sign) I went ahead of her to reserve our usual seat in the back. I ordered a diet Coke as Anne need to go into Giant Tiger to get her new cart. The pizza this time wasn't that great but I wasn't complaining. What we don't finish eating (and that's usually the case) we take the rest home. We went to DQ and I got my chocolate Sunday and then we walked back to the bus stop across the street from the basketball courts and home. I like that bus because it drops us off on our side of the street. It was a nice quiet day and had a Sunday feel to it. We were in by 6pm 8 hours ago. 

After some sober thought, I decided to hit the pause button and put my plans on getting a custom built iMac on hold. After seeing the upcoming iPad 9.7" pro on YouTube, I thought so much for the iMac. The 9.7 has 4 speakers, is 64 bit, about the size of the iPad air, and can support the iPencil. Plus the 9.7 has a better camera and a better chip. I'd like to get the 32Gb version, but its priced at $800. When I'm ready to buy however wont be for at least Q4 of next year. By that time Apple will have released the 9.7 2 or +.

Today I'm at my 9:30pm job but I think this current project could be winding down today, and we might be going home early. It's a new pay period anyway. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I'm at my 8:30pm job. Its a lot easier. Thursday, Friday I'm at my 9:30pm job and Saturday,10-6pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment