Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Audrey's book order came in yesterday

as they received all 5 of the Ultramarine Warhammer 40k series for me. I got the announcement in my email. I'll begin to pick one of them up on my way into my late job today. Its a nice way to start off the weekend. 

My friend down the hall, wants me to get her resume out but she's thinking that my 2005 computer is somehow better equipped then her Windows 8 laptop with 8Gb ram and 500Gb hard drive. So, I'm going to ask her if I can install my copy of Maschine and onto her system. Her laptop processor is a lot faster then my laptop. Plus I can easily screen record with no lag. Hopefuly I can program a little something this weekend.



I'll be heading out of here 3pm today for my 4pm-9:30pm. Since its Good Friday tomorrow, my other job is taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off. My market research job is Friday, Saturday and Sunday but most likely will be there for holiday Monday. At least, I'll have 3 days off. If I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. I'm going back to work at the other place Tuesday. My market research job next week will be Monday Friday, Saturday. The other job will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. If all goes well, Anne and I will be having her birthday outing from last week, Sunday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment