Sunday, March 13, 2016

Its over at the other job

tomorrow 4:15-8:30pm. The other job isn't as involved as my primary job but it grantees work for me when my main job has down times. 

When I woke up this morning, I missed my alarm.  Nine am, shit! I called Super saying I could be late. I had to scramble to; feed the cats, pack my lunch, get my cola for the day, some change for later, dress and head out the door for the 9:20 bus. After a brief wait I was out there in the bus shelter under a grey snow/rain mix of ugly weather. However I made good timing.

 

I usually loiter about where that grey box is by the curb waiting for my bus coming right of this photo. The image above is just West of 100th and Jasper. Would there be time to grab a coffee at the Subway at the end of the block? There was nobody in line and I got a small coffee, no cream/sugar and a chocolate chip cookie to munch on my way into the office. I was 20 minutes late. I missed half an hour but that's not too bad.

At least it was nice enough outside at 6pm, and for a change my commute home was still in daylight. I was tired when I got home but still felt good that the day was over. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment