Saturday, March 5, 2016

I'm surprised that it took

under an hour to get iTunes to help me edit my security questions. I picked up my DM1 drum machine and its pretty cooI and I also picked up another app called "Bassline" and it does some really nice acid analogue bass sounds. 

It was a beautiful pc sunny day yesterday afternoon about 3pm as Anne came out with me to my 1st job. I got my cheque and I'm ok to go in for this morning. I've got a full day. I met Anne inside the stairwell waiting for me and I handed her my pay. We were at the corner and there was my #3 bus to my charity job. I hobbled across the street and just made it. One of my colleagues was on the bus with me to work. Nice. My wife has some time off so she went to the bank then home to pay on the rent right away. I have everything I need for my taxes. I've got $20 bucks to my name for 2 weeks, but at least all the bills are paid up. I headed into the other job. I had a decent day getting 4 "sales" at the charity job. They only wanted 1 per hour anyway but then that depends on the area. Some are better then others.



This week I'm 10-6pm today and Sunday, then I'm at the charity job Monday and Tuesday 4:15pm-8:30pm. Wednesday, I'm at Robert J. Sawyer reading and book signing event at Audrey's. Thursday I'm at the charity job, Friday I'm at the market research job. I'm on the go all day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment