Sunday, March 27, 2016

My long weekend is about

to wind down. This afternoon Anne and I are heading out of here for pizza. Its a birthday dinner for her. Got to keep the wife happy and all. Hopefully, if everything works out ok this summer, I'll have a ei claim and I can take the summer off and a bit of help from Anne's family. If we can get help from Anne's family, I wont need to file a ei claim.

Looks like a nice looking day about to shape up out there. That's our temperature right now:


Over the weekend I managed to hook up my Ntendo to the Internet. I was able to download a Pokemon game demo and shot a video with the camera. I also unpacked YouTube and got it synced to my account. So I was able to get that done over the weekend. Happy Easter everyone. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment