Friday, March 11, 2016

Before I left the apartment I had to call into the office at the

first job just to confirm I'm not on the schedule. Even though I'm sure I had my availability adjusted for the other job its always a good idea when your juggling two jobs like this. 

On my way into my 2nd job I had time to pop into Audrey's books. I picked up my 19th book in the "Space Marine Battles" Warhammer 40K. I don't know much about the "Flesh terrors" unit but they sound pretty formidable 



All the white books above are Space marine Battles. They've got some colored sketches done on high gloss paper in the middle of the books, which is a nice touch. The book on the angle is my latest. Sorry about the big photo. Blogger is acting up on me. When I try to shrink the applications shrinks it longer and narrower. I used to be able to take images from Twitter but Blogger makes that difficult now. When I try to upload a photo its says invalid url. On a photo? 

 

I'm back to work at the first job and it looks like they are winding down their big project. They are supposed to finish by the 15th. After that I don't know if they have anything and most certainly they wont have a Sunday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment