Friday, March 25, 2016

I ran into Audrey's to pick up my

book and into work. It was a short shift because the flow rate was low Super called the shift early. I only lost a few hours, which is ok. It meant I had a early start to a 3 day weekend. I paid Audrey's a visit on my way home and tuned in to watch what was left of the Oiler/Sharks game closing out the last minutes of the 1st. It was 2-0 Sharks. I watched the 2nd and it was all Oilers after that. Hall got his 25th goal. Next game is Saturday night. I'd like to see Hall get 30 goals to close out the season.

If all goes well, I'll be able to get a copy of Dutune's DNS-12 for my new Ntendo 3ds XL. I hope to get something going on that next month. I'm still fiddling around with some apps with audio bus on my iPod Touch. I hope to have something up on YouTube this weekend. 

Next week, I'm Monday at the market research job, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I'm at my 8:30pm job and Friday and Saturday at my market research job and Sunday off. In about an hour, I'm about to take a malathion listen to a bit of Coast and pass out. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment