Monday, March 21, 2016

About 10am or so each morning I like to get out of bed and feed the cats

and then try and get another hour or two sleep. That wasn't going to happen after I fed the cats this morning. I laid in bed for about an hour and a half. What the heck, I got up and fixed myself a coffee and I noticed a fresh blanket of snow out there. Its a snow day. We haven't had one here in the Capital region in a long time. These Spring snow showers however don't last long and the snow doesn't stay on the ground very long. By Thursday it should be all off the ground. It's back to wearing boots for a few days.


I'm back to my 2nd job today, leaving out of here at 3pm. I don't need to be in until 4pm as we start at 4:15pm. This gives me enough time to set things up, get my file etc. The good news is I'm off at 8:30pm and home by 9:30pm so I can comfortably watch Monday night Raw. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment