Friday, January 6, 2012

We had a small crowd

at Lodge last night. I think we had 17 guys there including 2 guests.

I got another 8 hours ahead of me. This campaign has got to be the most toughest yet. The script is way to long. Most of the people I was able to reach, fell under these categories: Seniors on fixed incomes, "I don't think my politics are any of your business,"(lots of those) as soon as I get that attitude, I hang up right away, lots of unemployment, gatekeepers, lots of wrong numbers, lots of answering machines, lots of "not homes" No English, a few deceased, moved, and after all of the above, I might be able to pitch to maybe about 10% of these and not even the tax credit motivates these people. $50 the cost to them is like $12.50. I get a lot that say "Can you send me information?" "I can't make a decision without my other half." And maybe in a 4 hour shift, I might be able to get one sale. After all of the above, they want a $55 line hour? My first day I got a $200 sale and I got a $100 this week, but by and large this is a tough campaign. Id much rather do C4K cold, or even "Oldtimer hockey" then this. And they should give us a choice. For those that have a total,keep them on the politics, for those that are struggling,put us over on something else. I got 8 hours of this today, 6 hours of it Saturday and 5 hours Sunday before I have a day off.

I'm thinking about going to Edmonton #7 Tuesday. They have crib night and finger food. Should be a good time and they are a York Rite Lodge as well.

If I have a job by the end of the month,I'll be very surprised. Anyway, that's about all for now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment