Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When I went into work this morning

I left the apartment and it was -30 with a -40 windchill but surprisingly it wasn't all that bad out there heading into the office or even coming home. 

I had a better day of it today and I tried a few things from my co-workers. The best part of it was I stayed in it for the full day. Also, our Sunday shift was canceled as of the end of this month and we're back doing Mondays again which is ok by me except I'm going to negotiate having Mondays off unless its Lodge night other wise, this gives me 37.5 hours also changed and back is Friday's we're off at 8:30am again. So if this works in my favor, I'll have Saturday nights off Sunday and Monday (unless it's Lodge night of course)

The other thing is my hard drive will have to be completely reformatted. This means no factory default They're going to install Win 7 and I get MS Office and that's it! I get a bare bones system. I'll have to reinstall all my programs etc but I have a lot of stuff backed up I can reload, like a lot of photos etc and I get my wifi back so I can transfer a lot of things between my desktop and laptop if I have to. I'll have to reinstall I tunes FL Studio etc.

Just as I'm getting a little better Anne has to get the flu. Nice. But I still  have last weeks check and next weeks and the 27th so that's 2/3rds of February's rent right there. Hopefully all Anne has is the 24 hour flu and she'll be up and about in a few days me, I'm feeling a lot better. Now there's another item I need in order to have my laptop restored: My laptop power cord. I've got that ready to go for the morning. If all goes well, I should have my laptop fully ready to go Friday night. Saturday after work, I'm going out to buy (if they have it in stock) at LM Komplete 8. If Kontakt 5 has everything in Kontakt 4, that and FL Studio is all I'll ever need. In theory. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment