Thursday, January 12, 2012

I met one of my co-workers

across the street and he gave me an update saying one of the big bosses has been here lately. The boss noticed me looking ill right away and recommended I go home for a couple of days. I said I'd like to try and stay for the afternoon. I ended up with one sale but I knew the difference between me with one sale and everyone else with 2,3,5 sales was my cold. I called Anne at 3pm and said I'd be home this evening and wasn't to cozy with the idea which kind of put me off because earlier she said if I have to even take the whole day off, I could. I needed the hours and I went in and tried it out but with my voice, I was crashing and burning as the rest of the afternoon went on. I told J I'd be calling it a day and heading home. No protest from him.I went to the Baker Pharmacy and picked up a bottle of cough medicine and walked over to the train.

I forgot to take some toilet tissue home with me leaving it at my station bad mistake. I was dripping with mucus on my commute home trying to read at the same time. I had to blow it out after the trains left and I was the only one there. Messy.

I got home about 5:30pm. It was a short day and not entirely unproductive, I talked with Vinny about my laptop woes and he's going to take a look at it tomorrow for me. Anyway, that's about all for now.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment