Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm not over this cold

by any stretch of the imagination but my voice is still hoarse and raw in places. I've got no choice but to return back at it for Tuesday, tomorrow. In the morning temperatures are supposed to be about -33 with a windchill of -40. When I;m crossing Jasper Ave and 106th street heading North, temperature should be about -31! Waiting for that 30 second cross light to change will seem like an hour. Tomorrow will be the coldest part of the week though as it's supposed to warm up. By this time next week, we should be back up to about -7.

I've got about another 170 pages left in reading "A game of thrones" and I should have it read by the end of this month.

I came very close to getting 2nd laptop this afternoon but the model I wanted was thankfully out of stock. More coming in on Thursday for a Friday pick up? The laptop is a AMD quad core 750 Gb 6 Ram for just under $600 but all I need do tomorrow is to reformat and repartition the hard drive. I need to reinstall FL Studio, Asio, Fast track, my Oxygen 49 controller. Also, if LM has it in stock, I'm picking up Komplete 8 and I could get that Saturday afternoon. 

I decided that I'm going to have Sunday's off from now on of course unless there's a Lodge meeting. I'll work the Sunday. I'm obviously not getting the wage review I passed from the wage review last October. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment