Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our cat Sparky hasn‘t

been feeling well lately and Anne is just salivating over putting the cat down. I suspect her real motive in all of this is because we have 4 cats and she‘s having trouble keeping up with all of the cat litter cleaning. She went and bought this special kind of cat litter that helps keep “dust down.” We take turns feeding them. I feed them in the morning before I  leave and she feeds them during the day. She wants to take Sparky to the vet and I know what the outcome is going to be, put him down so I can spend what little savings I have and she says, “I‘ll pay you back”, yeah right. 

Our previous boss had this dog named Gus. A bulldog type of a dog. I liked Gus he was friendly and loved people. My boss would always bring him around in our old office. The dog had trouble with his rectal area over the past few months and the talk in the lunchroom was Gus had died over the weekend. Staff that knew my boss and the dog circulated a card of condolences.   

I had a slow typical day on the job. I got line hour for half a day. I didn’t feel all that tired at the end of the day getting home shortly before 10pm.    

At least some good news, is, the Oiler’s won this evening and the Flames lost. Anyway, that’s all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment