Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Those 10 days

sure go by in a hurry. I’m back at it today in the office at noon, uggh.

This week I’ve got lodge and I’m going to set up a time to have one of the people at work, work with me over a resume, something I can just copy and past in an email. If things don’t improve with the job, then I could be forced out to look for something else. I’m going to wait until they through me out, I’m not going to quit.

Other then that, it’s going to be a lame week folks. Not a great way to start off the New Year. Today I’m at the office from noon-9pm same thing with Wednesday. Thursday I’m off due to Lodge night and pay off my Lodge dues and that‘s going to be a huge chunk of coin but at the same time its going to be the best part of the week. Then I’m working noon-9pm Friday and Saturday 10am-4:30pm. That’s going to be a long 30 hours, but I’ll have stat pay in there as well.

Well, finally the Oiler’s won one on this road trip. About time. The boys head into Buffalo tonight and I won’t be able to catch that. The game probably starts at 6pm and I could run over to BP’s and catch the score. Because Anne is working Wednesday night I think after work I’m going to pop in for about 40 minutes and have a beer and head out in time to be able meet Anne on the way home. Sounds like a plan. Do that once a week will never hurt me. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment