Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've been hearing smatterings and bits of

rumors but when I went to Wikipedia yesterday, imagine my surprise when I discovered SOPA and its consequences. After reading up some more about it I'm  more fearful about the demise an armageddon of the internet then ever before I hope it doesn't pass.

The other thing: I watched the news last night and Obama turned down the Keystone pipeline. It can reapply again and another attempt will be made in 2014. The thing that bugs me is that the pipeline was stopped at Nebraska. I'm asking if there was no opposition to the pipeline beyond that, why don't we just stop there why don't we build the pipeline just before Nebraska ship the oil out from there? Seems like Americans would rather have conflict oil then oil from Canada. So I'm asking myself, why do we need to ship any of our oil to them at all, ever!

I'm calling LM in the morning and if they don't have Komplete 8 I'm getting the Korg SOS and the Vita game system. They might not have both but Future shop will have Vita and the Itouch 4th gen.

I went in for 4 hours last night and I had a decent night. It was cold going in but I bought a 6/49 ticket at the Redimart I brought my power supply and cable to Vinny so hopefully I'll have have my laptop Friday or Saturday morning and if LM has K8 I might just get it or the SOS and then go to Future shop and get the Vita. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment