Monday, January 23, 2012

Finally I got my

Itouch fixed. It's working perfectly, almost. The only problem with it now is the Apple game centre. I'm not having much luck with the registration part.

Also, I got a call earlier this afternoon from Keith saying he's going to work on it tonight and I could either meet him at Clairview or he can bring it in. I should have asked him what's easiest for him but I suggested bring it into the office Tuesday and I can take it home with me after work. 

That's 2 pieces of good news. Wait, there's more. I was watching The Sharks/Oiler's game at Rexall and the Oiler's scored first. Usually when they don't score the first goal, they're something like 4-16-something. Sure enough they scored the first goal with good ol' Dubnyck. The Oiler's won in a shootout 2-1. If Khabibulin was in goal, the Oiler's would have lost for sure 3-1. 3 pieces of good news today.

The reason why I went with something SF then book #2 of the "Song of ice and fire" is because I don't want to get burned out reading this series and lose interest, so I went with another series and something in first person. I'll read it in March or when I'm done with this, anyway that's all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment