Friday, January 20, 2012

My afternoon was slow

but in the evening I had a fantastic night. My best day ever since we came over to the new office.
I called LM yesterday morning before I left out of here and yes they have K8 I might end up getting it regardless after work on Saturday and head over to Wendy's for a burger or something.
After work I went to catch the #5 bus after a wait and I needed to use the bathroom bad. I got to my bank to take out $20 and to check my balance so I'll have enough to get K8 if I decide to get it. Keith wasn't feeling well so I doubt he did anything to my laptop I'll probably get it back on the weekend, we'll see.


Well the Oiler's dropped another one last night in St Louis. It was a 1-0 Sl win so the Oiler's just before the Allstar break have 38 points 7 points ahead of lowly CBJ. The way things are going this season the Oiler's could be in last place again as I think that's the direction they are headed, again.

Seems some Ipad customers pulled a prank at Future shop, best Buy and London drug stores over the Christmas holidays and took out the Ipads and stuffed th boxes with clay. I got the link from i09. It's cute story but for some reason escaped my attention. < so here's the link to the story.
 
I don't ordinarily watch US politics but this year I'm looking over my shoulder. On one hand I'd like to see Obama get in because he could be the only thing that stands between SOPA yet I'd also like to see the Republicans get in because they'd put the Keystone pipeline through. They don't want our oil heading to China. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment