Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yesterday I left out of here about 8:50am feeling

feeling pretty good. I went to get my breakfast at Tim's and this time I brought my insulin. I had a slow start to the morning but got a few sales and a card and did great sales wise after lunch. Then in the 2nd half, nothing. That was the  longest 2 hours I've had and I was certainly relieved to get out of there. It was overcast but mild. I didn't want to go out any where to spend any serious money except I indulged a little to get a coffee and a blueberry fritter at Tim's and caught the train for Clairview station and then home. I was inside by 5:30pm. 

Before I left Anne had asked me to call at 10am just before I began my shift to give her a wake up call. I'd forgotten 40 minutes later and I scrambled to the reception desk to use the phone. No answer. I called Donna (my wife's sister because she was to meet her at the airport and she needed to take the airport shuttle bus. Oops. I called Donna and she wasn't answering her phone. Anne had suggested I call I call at 3pm and I called earlier no answer. I called again and no answer. I wasn't feeling very good about the situation when I left kind of hoping they'd be outside as I left the front way. I could see Kyle and Warren by the front entrance to BP's but I don't think they noticed me, so I headed the other way. I probably could have used a beer.

I had a decent night though and the phone rang a lot while I was on YouTube and I thought it could be Ankit wanting to install those programs but I wasn't in the mood to deal with that sort of thing at that time. Then I picked the phone up and it was Anne worried about me. 

I was going to work Sunday because Anne wants me to gout with her and her sister over to Royal Pizza on the South side. Works for me then I noticed our Lodge WM in an email to me about Sunday's practice and he'd pick me up. Sunday at 6:30pm. I'll be having dinner with Anne and Donna. We haven't seen Donna in over a year and she usually pays our dinner on her company's expense account but I can afford my own. So I sent off an email to WM saying I wouldn't be at practice but I knew my part in the exam, I'd see him Thursday. I hope he got my message. 

Other then that, I'm going to have a nice weekend as I oped out for our last Sunday shift. I'm still going to have 33.5 hours in on my next check for next week anyways, so I'm ok with that. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment