Friday, January 13, 2012

I was ready to go in this morning

but at the last second Anne said ok, go in for 4pm. Then when we woke up around 1pm as I was in a savage bronchial coughing attack she said I'm staying in for the day. I called J and I said I'd see him Saturday morning. And I'm bringing my laptop to see if Vinny an do a quick diagnostic and see if he can recover my win 7 over the next few days. I'll bring my back up drive in as well.

Sunday after work Anne and I are heading over to the medi centre to see what's going on with this cough/cold or whatever it is. 

This evening I watched what I thought was going to be a better Oiler hockey game. The injury ridden Oilers were 4-14- something when the other team gets the first goal but that stat wasn't made available to my knowledge until the post game show on the radio. Sam Gange and Hall were the only players that showed up tonight. Too lose 5-0 to a team in the standings behind the Oiler's after the Oiler's lost 5 straight is deplorable. With LA Kings coming in here Sunday, I won't mind being at the midi centre with Anne. With the way the Oiler's played tonight I can say for this evening "Oiler's suck".Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment